Synergy Care and Counseling
Creating a healthy and natural synergy between your mental and physical health!
My approach to counseling is holistic and includes both you and I being actively involved in developing counseling goals and assessing your progress.
If you are experiencing difficulties with addiction, anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, trauma, mood disorders, or adjusting to life’s journey please feel free to contact me and schedule an appointment.
I utilize an integrative approach combining Trauma- Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness, and Motivational Interviewing to assist you with naturally embracing who you are. When you totally embrace who you are, you secretly create platforms for others to do the same!
DeAnna Chenelle Murphy, Ed.D, LPC, LCASA
- Ed.D Educational Leadership | Fayetteville State University
- M.A. Counseling | Webster University
- B.S. Criminal Justice | NC Central University
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Addictions Specialist-Associate
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- National Board Certified Counselor
- 14 years of experience in mental illness and substance abuse
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Group Therapy
- Trauma- Focused CBT Therapy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Self Pay